Auteur Message
  [Melbourne] copies conforme et prix des traductions
Message Publié : 31 Août 2004 13:45 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 228
Bouyakasha :mrgreen: ,

Je suis en train de monter mon dossier de visa tout doucement, et etant a la recherche d’un traducteur, j’ai ecrit a tous ceux sur la liste du DIMIA pour l’etat du victoria. Voila leurs reponses, pour ce qui est de la traduction d’un extrait d’acte de naissance et d’un casier judiciaire.

Nombres d’entre eux m’ont aussi confirme qu’il etait possible de faire certifier conforme une photocopie gratuitement dans n’importe quel pharmacie ou poste de police.

tof

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

morgio@bigpond.net.au
I can translate and post both documents standard mail within 24 hours (based on faxed or scanned documents) for $75 in total (incl GST).

Express Post in Australia add $4.00

Payment is by direct credit to bank account in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stellaw@ozemail.com.au
Dear Christophe

I would be pleased to translate your police clearance and birth certificate into English and certify them. The birth certificate would cost $40 and the police clearance $35. You can mail the documents to me, drop them off in person, fax them or scan them and send by email. I accept payment by cash, cheque, money order or credit card. Allow 3 working days from the time I receive the documents - eg if I receive them on Monday, I can have them ready by Thursday.

If you have any other queries, please call me on 9534 5021

lenret@ozemail.com.au
Thanks for your enquiry. My rates of ten cents a word are very competitive. I am a NAATI accredited translator and have operated for ten years. Moreover, the certificate and branding stamp on the translated documents are FREE of charge.

Distance is no problem, as the documents can be scanned and emailed to me. I do not need to sight the originals.

europatrans@optusnet.com.au
Hi Christophe,
I would say that the 2 documents you mention would cost A$80, assuming the police report is not one with convictions in it. :-)
It wouldn't take longer than a week.

jjportail@netspace.net.au
Hi Christophe,

I charge A$25.00 per document. The translation can be ready by the next day.

lorraine.david@lib.monash.edu.au
Dear Christophe,

Police clearance and birth certificate will be $40 for the two.
I will give you the NAATI stamp (=certification) for the translations.
Please let me know if you would like to go ahead. Ph. 9598 3230.

nadinewatson@ozemail.com.au
Dear Christophe,

I can translate any legal document necessary and charge a minimum of $ 50 per document.
Documents are done within 48 hours of receipt.

jvpound@yahoo.com.au
Dear Christophe,

Thank you for your enquiry. My fees are $20 for certificates or 100 words or less or 20 cents per word for certificates of 100 words or more.
Once I receive your documents (by mail) you will have them back 3 days or so later. I also require payment before I begin the translation.

Message Publié : 31 Août 2004 14:41 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 374
Most interesting reading. What surprises me is that most of the above translators would readily affix their NAATI stamp on a translation without sighting the original. An average of $40.00 per document seems fair. True enough, a declaration can be witnessed by a pharmacist, an accountant, a doctor, a dentist, a lawyer, a cop and others.

Message Publié : 01 Sep 2004 08:29 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 228
It's actually quite a relief to see how cheap it is. How was expecting to pay much more. Unfortunately, I'll still have to fork out $1900 for the visa fees, and some other $300 for the health check. :cry:

Message Publié : 10 Oct 2004 04:27 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 225
C'est peut-être un peu tard pour toi Tof mais pour ceux que cela peut interesser il y a moyen d'obtenir certains documents d'état civil directement en version plurilingue.

voir :http://vosdroits.service-public.fr/particuliers/F1374.html?n=Papiers&l=N21&n=Etat%20civil&l=N359

Message Publié : 11 Oct 2004 21:19 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 710
Notamment l'acte de naissance et le DIMIA l'accepte pour sûr puisque pour le mien ils se sont pas plaints!!!

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 message(s) ]