RĂ©pondre au sujet  [ 2 message(s) ] 

Le fuseau horaire est UTC+8 heures [Heure d’été]

Auteur Message
  Nanny française dispo sur killarney heights tout les soirs..
Message PubliĂ© : 06 Mars 2010 22:07 
New Mate
New Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 4
Bonjour tout le monde !
Je me permets de remettre une annonce puisque la petite fille que je garde en soirée habituellement n'as pas besoin de moi en ce moment , du fait que le papa soit à la maison à temps complet , du coup pour ce que ça intéresserait sur Killarney heights , je suis disponible tout les soirs de la semaine ( expecté le jeudi) à partir de 17h pour m'occuper de vos bout de choux - Je vis actuellement à killarney heights et m'occupe de 3 enfants 2 jours par semaine -

Petite présentation : Mylène, j'ai 21 ans - je vis à Sydney depuis plus d'1 an et demi - je suis actuellement étudiante en "diploma of children's services" 2 jours par semaine ( lundi et mardi) et travaille en crèche le mercredi toute la journée ! Je suis titulaire d'un CAP petite enfance - d'expériences en crèche et en garde d'enfants en France/Australie - j'ai un first aid certificate ( NSW regulations) et le permis de conduire !
Voici un petit aperçu de mon expérience en Australie :

EXPERIENCE :

Babysitting for 2 years in France (august 2005 to 2007):
· I did babysitting for 2 years and I looked after a 3 years old girl and a 9 years old boy all day long during the weekend and the school holidays.

Au pair in Rozelle, Sydney (Sept. 2007 to March 2007):
I have worked as an au pair for about 7 months in Rozelle. I was responsible for a 3-year-old boy 4 days a week. I had to make his breakfast, get him dressed for daycare, drop him and pick him up, play with him, go to the library, the park, the pool, give him his bath, put him to bed, read him some bedtime story books…

Nanny 2 days a week in Longueville ( April 2008 to August 2008):
I was a nanny 2 days a week for a 6 months girl and 2 years old boy. I was responsible of them all day. This involved preparing their lunch, snacks, giving the bottles and changing the nappies… We usually spent every afternoon out , to the park and had fun doing some crafts, drawings, painting ,Play-doh, puzzles, reading some fun stories …

Childcare assistant for « Expect a star » (casual job)
My characteristics duties and responsibilities were to:
assist in the supervision of children during play,
assist in providing for the physical needs of children (such as feeding, dressing, sleeping, washing and other activities),
provides information about children and their progress,
support child development staff in implementation of learning experiences provided for the children,
Assist in care and maintenance of classroom, equipment, supplies and play yard.

Evening nanny 5 days a week:
I was responsible of a 2 years old girl 5 evenings a week after daycare, all day when she was ill and few hours during the week ends when mum needed it. Each day I was responsible for collecting the little girl from daycare and looking after her, until she was in bed. This involved preparing meals, bathing and playing until bed time.
Babysitting in France (Sept.2008 to July 2009):
I’m doing babysitting for a 2 years old girl. I’m responsible of her every Saturday nights from about 6 pm till midnight. This involves preparing meals, bathing and playing, reading some bedtime stories and putting her into bed.

Three months internship in a daycare centre in France (children aged 2 months through 4 years old) ( March, 2nd till 1st of June):

I performed various activities like:
Welcome the children and parents,
Observe the children and listen to them,
Relay information to those concerned,
Ensure the safety of the child,
Organize activities with regards to the needs of the children,
Distribute and help children to eat their meals and snacks,
Hygienic care and well being of the child,
Encourage learning the rules of social life,
Guide the children to acquire language skills,
Guide the children in their acquisition of sensory and motor functions,
Choose and elaborate games adapted to the children’s rhythm of development ; take part in children activities,
Guide the children to acquire independence through daily life action.
( Sept. 28th 2009 till now )
Evening nanny 5 days a week in the city and

Casual babysitting in Bondi
I’m a casual babysitter for a 2 year old girl in Bondi. This involves playing with her, cooking the meals, changing the napping, getting her dressed, and going to the park …

1 day a week in a childcare centre in the city

From March 2010 :
Au pair 2 days a week at killarney heights - I manly look after a 6 months baby girl but take care of the 2 little brothers ( 2 and 6) before and after school -

References available

Voilà - si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas !
Cordialement ,
Mylène

Re: Nanny française dispo sur killarney heights tout les soirs..
Message PubliĂ© : 09 Avr 2010 08:41 
New Mate
New Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 2
salut Mylene,
Je m'occupe de deux enfants sur Bondi en ce moment (2 ans et 6 mois et demi)
je pars de sydney mi mai et la maman va avoir besoin d'une nanny tous les vendredis pour garder les 2, est ce que ca t'interesse?
tiens moi au courant, appelle moi ou envoie mi un texto si tu veux
Pauline 0424 620 416

Afficher les messages publiĂ©s depuis :  Trier par  
RĂ©pondre au sujet  [ 2 message(s) ]