Le fuseau horaire est UTC+8 heures [Heure d’été]

Auteur Message

Message Publié : 21 Sep 2004 22:10 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 272
salut,
howard est un c** d,avoir suivis bush en irak !!!! pour le reste de sa politique je ne m,avancerais pas plus.
merci tatou d,avoir eclaire tes dires, maintenant nous savons tous ou se situe ton deuxieme degres.
l,australie est sur le fil du rasoir, ils ne sont pas loin d,avoir un attentat sur leur propre sol, ou d,avoir un otage decapite, cela vas arriver un jour ou l,autre, et la , l,electorat aussie vas se reveiller....have a another beer mate !!!
a tous , bonsoir,sisko tu es le sage de ce forum! marie -helene? on se connait ? non je crois pas. 8)

Message Publié : 21 Sep 2004 22:17 
FranceDownUnder Addict
FranceDownUnder Addict
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 101
All politicians are liars,some more than others like little johnny :twisted: he expect people to believe him,here are some of his great work as PM,refugee problem...don't know how to deal with it ,some still in camps after four years,scared to apologise to aborigenes in case they start legal action.Children overboard,warning before Bali bombing,abuse of POWin Irak......was not informed,blame it on comunication breakdown,invasion of Irak to free the world ....blame it on the CIA for giving wrong information,of course he can handle the pressure,he is an ex-solicitor,
thanks to him there are more innocent people getting their heads chopped,
as for the economy it has always been good even before johnny was PM.
Still want to vote for him :?:

Message Publié : 21 Sep 2004 22:35 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
thanks jean claude ! 8)

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 10:31 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
salut,
juste un petit retour en arriere....connerie ou politique ?

Friday, August 27, 2004
Shut up, Mike Scrafton. Children Overboard is sooo 2001. Like, I tell so many lies, as if I'm supposed to remember the details of just one lie that happened years ago. And now Labor are saying that I've lied 27 times, which is such crap. I've lied way more times than that. I mean, I lie at least once a day, and that's usually just when Alex Downer asks, "Does my bum look big in this?" Credit where credit's due, please. As if Australians care about lies, anyway. If they can pretend that Ian Thrope is straight, they can pretend a bunch of terrorists from some loser country chucked their kids out of a boat. How was I supposed to know what was on that video, anyway? It's not like I paid attention. I like videos about boats and the ocean and stuff, but that one was just crap. You know what was a good boat film? Pirates of the Caribbean. If there were more pirates in the children overboard thingo, I would've paid more attention. Also maybe if one of the terrorists on the boat was played by Johnny Depp. He's so dreamy... uh, I mean that in a totally heterosexual way, of course. Once we were playing pirates during lunch time at Parliament, and Mark Latham came up and wanted to play, and I was like, "Ok, you can be Captain Sook!" It was SO funny. Well, it was until he beat me up and stole all the Iced VoVos from my lunch box.

So I finally called the election today. Man, Democracy is such a hassle, it'd be so much easier if I could just be PM for ever and ever. Elections are so much work, too - kissing babies, making speeches, pretending you care about people and stuff. At least we can stop disguising our ads as public service announcements now, I guess. Even I am getting sick of those Medicare ones. I mean, we spent $22 million on them, and all they came up with was, "I. Hear. There. Have. Been. Changes. To. Medicare. What. Are. They." If I'd known they were just gonna get a boring drip to speak in a monotonous voice, I would've got Neil Andrew to do it for free.
posted by Johnny H at 11:31 PM

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 10:51 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
one of his lies......

I know the welfare sector is particularly anxious about the effect of welfare reform on the most vulnerable in our community. In response to that very natural concern, I want to re-state the assurances I have previously given . . . nobody's benefit will be cut as a result of changes to the social security system".

John Howard, address to ACOSS Congress, 25 October 2001

and now ,the fact.....

In the 2002 Federal Budget the Howard Government announced that it would cut the pensions of 200,000 people with disabilities, and last year he cut the allowances of 30,000 parents caring for children with a disability.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 15:37 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 889
Je vois que les argumentaires se construisent...c'est mieux !

Sisko.

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 15:59 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 1245
Localisation : >Une aussie que vit a Ballarat, 100 km N-O de Melbourne
takatoo a écrit :
....Pirates of the Caribbean. If there were more pirates in the children overboard thingo, I would've paid more attention. Also maybe if one of the terrorists on the boat was played by Johnny Depp. He's so dreamy... uh, I mean that in a totally heterosexual way, of course. Once we were playing pirates during lunch time at Parliament, and Mark Latham came up and wanted to play, and I was like, "Ok, you can be Captain Sook!" It was SO funny. Well, it was until he beat me up and stole all the Iced VoVos from my lunch box.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Takatoo, this is brilliant! Where exactly online did you GET this? (And where can I find more of it???) The more cynical of our Alliance Francaise members would just crack themselves up with this.
In fact it was this kind of thing we were talking about ensemble hier soir (before we said the usual 'all politicians are the same' ender) - that it's become like a competition between 2 big kids trying to outdo each other any way they can.
So while this stuff is funny, underneath it's what a lot of us really think - that we're electing a personality as much as a set of policies (which are always win-some, lose-some, and you never know exactly what or how much until after the event when it's too late)...and what happened to the style of elections of old where policies were written out beforehand in black and white and some published in the newspapers and compared with the other team (well, they were only guidelines of course meant to be broken, but at least you had a bit of an idea).

Kate

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 18:11 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
encore une pour kate....et les autres 8) Saturday, September 18, 2004
So now that I'm like, against logging or something, I'm totally green and stuff. Ha, take THAT, Greens. I'm greener than the Greens. I'm so green that if I was sitting in the House of Reps right now, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between me and the chairs. I'm so green that I ate ALL my broccoli and silver beat at dinner last night... though that was mainly because Janette said that if I didn't, she wouldn't let me listen to John Laws for a whole week. I'm so green that when I saw a Wilderness Society koala yesterday, I didn't kick it OR yell naughty words at it. Because koalas are an endangered species, and Wilderness Society koalas are probably even MORE endangered, 'cause they don't even have them in zoos, or anything, and they're always asking for money, so they're probably all dying from starvation and poverty and stuff. See? I'm so green that I care about koalas. Well, I don't care about the koalas themselves, I guess, but I care about the votes I can steal from the Nazi Communist Greens by pretending I do, and that's almost the same thing.

But now Stupid Mark Latham is trying to be even more green than me by saying he'll fill up some river. Whatever, Mark. Like, rivers are blue. Well, this one is kind of brown. It isn't green like me, though. Besides, I can so fill a river better than him. People are all down on global warming and stuff, but duh, when water levels rise, then ALL the rivers will be full. It'll probably wipe out those pesky terrorist jails on Nauru and Christmas Island, too. Now THAT is sustainability. I watched Captain Planet, I know about the environment. If things go wrong, we can just go to Hope Island and find Gaia, the spirit of the Earth, and she'll fix things. Gaia was totally hot, too.

And people say I don't care about the environment. Sigh. It's not easy being green.
posted by Johnny H at 7:55

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 18:21 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
allez...quoi , une derniere et je vous laisse tranquille pour un moment !!! pour certains , je ne suis pas l,auteur de ce post, je parle au tout debut.
8) ,
Monday, June 07, 2004
What an awesome week! After meeting with The Terminator, I went to the US captial, George Washington, and hung out with George Bush. It was awesome, 'cause he totally bagged out Mark Latham. I was like, "There's this lame guy at home and he's mean to me and he sucks and is lame." And so George went to this press conference and said, "There's this lame guy in Australia called Mark Latham, and he's mean and lame." Or something like that. Anyway, the point is that George rules and Mark Latham drools. I should so turn that into a t-shirt.

Speaking of Latham, apparently he's trying to get that bald hippy from Midnight Oil to run for the ALP. Like that's so original. Athol Guy from The Seekers was a Liberal member of Parliament for ages. The Seekers - now that's REAL music. Peter Garrett just hangs around with Aborigines and dances like a spaz. Maybe it's time we got another Australian musical legend running for us in the next election. Like Rolf Harris. He could probably do a rad theme song to get us through all this prisoner abuse crap, too, like, "Lie when the senate review's around, sport".

So the communists at the ABC are trying to turn kids into gay homosexuals by showing them lesbians on Playschool. Typical. Now there'll be five year-old gay couples trying to get married and adopt children so they can destroy their lives by raising them with same-sex parents. Clearly the ABC didn't get the memo that we're trying to encourage homophobia for the upcoming election. I'll never be able to listen to Benita and John sing "Two Little d***" in the same way again.
posted by Johnny H at 11:51 PM

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 21:16 
FranceDownUnder Addict
FranceDownUnder Addict
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 101
Very good,i'm impressed Takatoo but please......stop drinking :lol: serait bon d'avoir d'autres opinions de JH ou ML pendant que takatoo fait une petite pause

Message Publié : 22 Sep 2004 21:50 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
ah ils en veulent du mou....!!!!The GST, Other Taxes and Red Tape
John Howard Lie #7
John Howard: "No, there's no way that a GSTwill ever be part of our policy."
Journalist: "Never ever?"
John Howard: "Never ever. It's dead. It was killed by the voters in the last election".
John Howard, interview, Tweed Heads Civic Centre, 2 May 1995

The Truth:
"The bills before the House will enact a broad based goods and services tax that will be levied at 10 per cent and will start in July 2000."
Peter Costello, Treasurer, A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax Bill), Second Reading Speech, 2 December 1998

:cry:

Merci beaucoup!
Message Publié : 24 Sep 2004 12:47 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 1245
Localisation : >Une aussie que vit a Ballarat, 100 km N-O de Melbourne
Merci beaucoup pour les autres Takatoo! Ils sont absolument formidable - wherever you found them - et j'ai fait des copies pour mes potes Francophiles pour jeudi prochaine.

Kate

Message Publié : 25 Sep 2004 10:18 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Australie: odeur de fromage sur la campagne... électorale
Presse Canadienne | Le 3 septembre 2004 - 10:25

En pleine campagne électorale, un électeur australien mécontent a cru bon d'exprimer son opposition à la politique gouvernementale en lançant... un paquet de fromage sur le Premier ministre John Howard.

L'incident s'est déroulé vendredi lors d'un déplacement de M. Howard à Tweed River, localité située à 500km au nord de Sydney. L'électeur mécontent, Paul Taylor, s'est avancé devant les nombreux journalistes qui interrogeaient le Premier ministre, et a lancé son paquet dans sa direction. Le sac de fromage a atterri sur les pieds de M. Howard, sans le blesser.

"Au nom de la classe ouvrière de Tweed, je vous offre ce fromage parce que vous et votre acolyte avez dépassé la date limite d'utilisation et vous serez très prochainement à la recherche d'un emploi", a déclaré l'énergumène pour expliquer son geste.

Répondre au sujet  [ 58 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4