Auteur Message
  [Melbourne] Festival Victoria info
Message Publié : 15 Mars 2005 17:19 
New Mate
New Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 19
Hey guys,

Please have a look at JC’s email below …. It sounds like a great evening you could have all together.

The venue, time, purpose looks fantastic and it would be a real big opportunity to see each other once again after the last few busy weeks we all had.

Personally, I’m really excited to attend the event, so I you want to join, just reply and let us know about your presence.

See ya all soon and have a great week (under the rain!!)
Fred

-----Original Message----- From: JC

Here comes the info about saturday night, this is called Festival Victoria and it is happening Friday, saturday and sunday at the Telstra Dome for FREE !!!

There will have heaps of music: The Katinas, Nicole Mullen...and for saturday night, they will have Guy Sebastian !!

As it is organized by a Christian organization, Franklin Graham (from the US) will be speaking about Christianity and there will have some other guest speakers, I am not sure yet but I have heard some celebrities like Aaron Baddeley (top aussie golf player), Shaun Hart (Brisbane Lions AFL player), Ken Duncan (top photographer) will speak at some stages during the week end.

As it is free, it is likely to be packed, therefore it will be wise to meet at the corner of La trobe and Spencer at 6.30 am on Saturday the 19th, hence we will be able to stay together as we enter the Telstra Dome.

Alrighty, to summarize
When: Sat 19th at 6.30 pm
Where: corner of La Trobe and Spencer

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ]