Le fuseau horaire est UTC+8 heures [Heure d’été]

Auteur Message
  where were you ??
Message Publié : 14 Jan 2005 19:46 
New Mate
New Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 4
je suis venu au pub comme prevu et je n ai vu personne soit le plan a ete annule soit je vous pas vu i don t know
je vous relance l invitation at the same bar demain soir. cela ferait plaisir de voir des francais sur melbourne have a good night et a demain

Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 06:57 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 1245
Localisation : >Une aussie que vit a Ballarat, 100 km N-O de Melbourne
Hey, bonne idee. Je viens d'arriver a Melbourne pour le weekend.

Was just thinking it would be great to do something FDUish ensemble and here you all are!

Hope to be able to get together with some of you if you're interested - peut etre cette apres midi ou tot ce soir pour quelquechose....ou sinon demain je crois que je sera a St Kilda market vers midi.

Pour dimanche, if anybody's interested, I'm contactable by MP just ce soir, & I'll send my mobile no. to some of you others and maybe we can try & get together.....

Kate

Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 08:56 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
If anybody's interested, I'm trying to get something together for tomorrow now - one idea is we could meet at St Kilda at a really easy place to find - like the little park directement en face de la visage de Luna Park, et puis trouve un cafe ou restaurant pour dejeuner - anyway, faite moi signe by ce soir if you're interested and I'll keep trying to get some more people together to add to it. If nobody replies, I won't set up a rendezvous point.....stay tuned ce soir

Kate

Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 10:54 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 271
Sylvestre a écrit :
Heuuu, ils etaient tous a Sydney peut etre ... Mais là, c'est plus du tout le cas ... Bcp de WHV bougent à Melbourne ces jours ci ...

Bcp sont encore à Sydney ... On est envahi !!! LOL !! Quand c'est qu'ils repartent ????? :mrgreen: (ok, moi aussi suis un WHV ;-p)

To Kate: just set up a rdv point. I'll tell ouapita. I don't think she has the net where she is in Melbourne.

To ouapita si tu trouves de quoi te connecter : pas de bétises hein là bas :mrgreen:

Dernière édition par Ryval le 15 Jan 2005 11:16, édité 1 fois.

Ce soir...
Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 11:02 
Fair Dinkum Mate
Fair Dinkum Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 58
Morgan je t'ai ecrit en message prive le mieux c'est que tu appelles, non? :mrgreen:

A priori on va orgniser une soiree ce soir avec Kate et vous tous,

See you tonight!!! :D

Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 11:06 
Fair Dinkum Mate
Fair Dinkum Mate
Hors-ligne
Coucou Valery, on te manque hein???On te fait un bisou ave Christel :wink:

En effet j'ai ecrit en mp a toutes les personnes pour ce soir mais la je ne vais pas retourner sur internet... alors... See you tonight or tomorrow!!!
:D

Ce soir a 6h
Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 12:11 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Je suis au internet cafe....

Ok, le soiree pour ce soir est arrange - Ouapita et les autres et moi va faire rendezvous sur les escaliers de Flinders St Station a 6h ce soir.
From there we're going to Degraves St (une ruelle within view of the station - tres proche) for either drinks or early dinner, (since I want to catch the train back out to the suburbs before it gets dark)
Ouapita & I are rendezvousing by mobile phone, and if you'd like to join us, be there at 6.00 - je porte un t-shirt blanc avec un tour eiffel et paris en or (quelle coincidence) :mrgreen: des pantalons noir et j'ai un petit sac a dos noir...et je suis petite aussi.
I'll be at the top of the stairs on the left, if entering from the Federation Square side (where there's usually a temporary waffle cafe)

Hope to see a few more of you there to join the 6 or 7 of us!

Kate

PS, tomorrow at St Kilda's still on too, for those who don't find this message in time but still want to meet up on the weekend.

another failed rendezvous!
Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 20:24 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
To all the ones 8? 9? of you who stood me up ce soir (ie arranged but didn’t come), just a little note to say I am not impressed! :evil: :evil:

No names – you know who you are.

I’m really amazed this has happened because after all, it was you who called me, and you who said you knew nobody and wanted to get together.

In the end, I’m left feeling it's probably not worth the effort - that some 'new' people only want to get together when they’re really desperate and don’t know anybody, but if something else comes along in the meantime that appears interesting, they’ll abandon the first plans/earlier people with hardly a second thought – or in my case, just an impersonal text message less than an hour before we were due to meet (and by the way, I was not invited to the BBQ and would never have invited myself - the more old fashioned way of Australian manners). If you want somebody to come to something, you have to ask them.

That makes:
• 40 minutes of wasted text messaging (since my phone is new and I didn’t know how to text message so well)…now I really hate text messaging :evil:
* 2 hours of wasted walking around the city looking for a restaurant for everybody for drinks and maybe dinner (my fault for trying too hard to find something nice for new FDU members to Melbourne to show them something typical)

and also a problem of very few pubs in the whole area, many cafes only open for lunch & closed for Xmas holidays.....and the nearby cafe strip under heavy construction with noisy machinery. ... More bad luck.

* another wasted 1/2 hour waiting for the final person who was evidently meant to be at the meeting point (by which time I'd missed my connection out of the city and had to wait another hour :evil: )

I’d just like to calmly explain that with Australian etiquette, it’s considered very bad form to make plans and then cancel them if somebody else invites you much later in the day to something else – or for those with a few scruples, a polite apology at least IN PERSON or by phone is required to be able to get away with this – otherwise in this country, you’re likely to get the wrath of the person on the receiving end of your actions – and believe me, they would be MUCH more angry than me!

Just a future tip for you if you want to make friends and fit in with Australian society.

Kate

Dernière édition par Kate le 17 Jan 2005 07:54, édité 2 fois.

Message Publié : 15 Jan 2005 20:33 
FranceDownUnder Expert
FranceDownUnder Expert
Hors-ligne
Gourmand a écrit :
Salut

je viendrais bien mais je suis busy, par contre il faudrait organiser un BBQ d'ici un mois, j'ai un jardin assez grand. Qu'est ce que vous en pensez?

Gourmand, je pense que c'est une tres bonne idee. Is it possible to advise of the date 2 weeks beforehand?
I'll need that long to convince mon mari that I just HAVE to come to Melbourne again..... :mrgreen:

Kate

Message Publié : 16 Jan 2005 09:25 
New Mate
New Mate
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 23
Pipo il est vachement jaloux car il est a des milliers de km de Melbourne
Pipo c'est le copain de Ouapita.
Pipo il est tres fort et tres grand.
Pipo va revenir d'ici une semaine.

ALORS CELUI QUI OSERAIT DRAGUER MA OUAPITA A MOI VA S"EN PRENDRE UNE ENORME DES MON RETOUR. A BON ENTENDEUR SALUT!!

Amusez vous bien quand meme... Grrr :evil:

Pipo

rdv manque
Message Publié : 16 Jan 2005 10:32 
Fair Dinkum Mate
Fair Dinkum Mate
Hors-ligne
Hello Kate,

t'as raison une explication franche face face ou par telephone vaut mieux qu'un texto...ou un message sur FDU :mrgreen:

Pour hier j'avais compris que l'on irait boire un verre avec tous ceux qui avait rdv a 6.00, mais chacun a organiser sa soiree de son cote et on esperait en effet que suite au texto tu changerais tes plans et te joindrais a nous pour le BBQ. Vraiment desolee pour l'organisation Kate et sans rancune?!!

RDV precis, claire, limpide, sans desistement: 8)

Il y a une fete brezilienne cet apres-midi a Federation Square, on sera a 2pm devant le centre d'info a FS.

See you there!!!!

Répondre au sujet  [ 26 message(s) ]  Aller vers la page Précédent  1, 2