Le fuseau horaire est UTC+8 heures [Heure d’été]

Auteur Message
  Journees Petanque a Sydney
Message Publié : 21 Oct 2010 06:27 
Modérateur
Modérateur
Hors-ligne
Message(s) : 1814
Gary de bapetanque (bapetanque@gmail.com) organise des journees/soirees petanque a Sydney:

Sydney French Language Meet-up Group - Official Petanque Organiser (That's Gary!)

I am now the official Petanque Organiser for the Sydney French Language Group and have been asked to organise one event each month. I will mesh these in with our regular days as well as some one-offs. This is a large group (over 500) of Francophones and Aussies keen on France and things French and we have had some really fantastic days with them already that have produced a number of regulars. The group organises a range of social events to bring French and others together. Many of these occasions have a French theme so petanque is an ideal fit! This should be a fun and fruitful relationship and I am looking forward to some wonderful days!

23rd of October - Kirribilli Super Melee (4th Sunday of every Month)

The first 3 Super Melees have been pretty successful and we hope this will be even better! We hope to crack the 30 mark and weather permitting I think we will! Mark this in your calendar NOW!

The ‘Billi Piste is a great location with café society flourishing nearby so you can come early and have lunch, too! Alternatively bring some nibbles and some wine. PLEASE NOTE THE SLIGHTLY LATER START!

Place: Kirribilli Piste, South Alfred St , Milsons Point. (Next to the old bowling club).

Time: 1:30 for a 2:00 start.

Finish: Approx. 4:30 – 5:00

Cost: $5:00 per person

Sunday the 30th- An Extra Sunday This Month

TBC

Sunday the 7th of November – Meet-up and Boules Artistes Boules Bash!

This will be my first ‘official’ Meet-up boules and we hope it will be BIG! I will confirm the details soon but I am planning on a return to Centennial and we will more than likely run a Super Mêlée. The aim is to provide a fantastic fun day and get people in the mood for petanque across the summer!

November the 14th – Balmain Boules at Ballast Point Park (2nd Sunday of Every Month)

This place is a gas! In fact it used to be where they stored gas but us now a sensational park specifically built for petanque!!! Well maybe not but it does happen to be perfect for it. Sunday afternoon here is well spent. I will confirm the time closer to the day.

November the 14th - Petanque and Ballet?

Well sort of! We have been asked to provide petanque as an activity at the Fairwater Garden Party, which is a French themed fundraiser for the Australian Ballet! This is being held at the rather swish harbour side mansion of Lady Mary Fairfax and puts petanque in high society! We will be taking some gazebos and a crate full of boules so that people can join in on the grass for some absolute harbour side boules with an apero or two of RICARD!

There will be jazz in French and English, poetry reading, sculpture and more (including food and wine) all taking place amidst Majestic trees, manicured lawns, beautiful flower beds and the harbour vistas that abound at Fairwater! See the pictures attached. Should be a gas!

Tickets are $140 dollars plus booking fee. Here is a link to the event and booking details. http://www.fab.org.au/events/fairwater- ... party-2010

Weekly Events

Redfern Rollup at Redfern Oval every Wednesday 6:00 till dark (and beyond!) – Contact Darin 0432 863 425 if you have any queries.

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ]